Updated September 5th, 2011
Paying Course Tuition or Event Fees
Payment is required to secure your spot in a course or event.
If the course or event you are registering for is 10 days or less away then payment will be required by the end of the business day to secure your spot. In some cases special conditions may apply and payment may be required immediately after registration. If your reserved spot is not paid for and we are unable to contact you about payment, then we may remove your reserved spot in that course or event.
If a course or event is free or has no cost then payment is not required to secure your spot.
There are several ways to make payment for a course or event registration:
- Over the phone, with Visa or Mastercard
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 253-770-8888 phone
- Online, with Visa or Mastercard
- NOTE: not all PSS program web sites have an online payment option
- Go to the Check Your Registration page
- Sign in using your Student Code and last name
- Follow instructions in the Make A Payment section
- In person at our office, with cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (except holidays)
- 10720 Woodland Ave E, Puyallup WA 98373
- Call for directions or information
- By mail, with check or money order
- Make payable to Puget Sound Safety
- Note the student name (if you are not the person registered)
- Note the course code or event date
- Mail to: 10720 Woodland Ave E, Puyallup WA 98373
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
If for any reason you are unable to attend the event date for which you have paid you MUST contact us ASAP!
You may cancel or change course dates at any time if you have not yet paid your event fee. Though, if you have not yet paid the event fee your reserved spot may be given away to someone else. If you have already paid your tuition then you are subject to the following:
- If you notify us 31 days or more prior to your scheduled event you can reschedule without penalty. If you would like to cancel and receive a refund there is a $25 processing fee.
- If you notify us 30 days or less prior to your scheduled event you can reschedule but there is an additional $100 fee. If you would like to cancel and receive a refund there is a $100 processing fee.
- If you notify us 10 days or less prior to your scheduled event there is no option to reschedule or receive a refund. However, you can find someone else to take your spot and they can pay you for it.
After reading the above information and understanding these basic policies, if you wish to cancel or change classes you may do so by calling our office during regular business hours. Visit the Contact Us page.
You must first qualify for a refund by being within the terms of the Cancellation & Reschedule Policy. There is a processing fee for all refunds. The fee amount is determined by the Cancellation & Reschedule Policy.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
This page will be updated if we decide to change or update our Terms & Conditions.
If there are any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions you may contact us using the information below.
Puget Sound Safety
10720 Woodland Ave E
Puyallup WA 98373 USA